What is excellent customer service, exactly? Is it quality? Efficiency? Reliability? Friendliness? Respect? It is all that and more. It shows itself in a variety of ways depending on the people involved, the situation, and the service, but you nearly always know it when you’ve experienced it.
NuLife Med strives to have the highest quality customer concierge service in the industry. Our products are top-notch, high-tech solutions to post-surgical pain and swelling and our level of service is unique. We want patients to experience the very best outcomes from their post-surgical therapy so they can get back to what they love. To accomplish that, we seek to exceed the customer’s service expectations…from the moment of our very first call.
Growing excellent customer service is not merely a function of maintaining high-quality products and processes, but it is also a function of paying close attention to both formal and informal customer feedback loops.
In the past few months, NuLife Med field staff have begun to work more diligently on monitoring our patient feedback loops and through Google reviews. Knowing what more patients think and experience encourages us in our service and shows us areas in which we can improve. Here are a few samples of recent reviews from Google and from letters patients send to us.
- “Anyone can sell but you can’t teach how to care about someone, and it’s quite obvious she has both gifts.”
- “He was patient in setting me up and teaching me how to operate the machine and answering questions, and quickly responded via text (or even a house call!) to remedy any issues. Couldn’t have asked for a more personable/helpful representative to make me feel comfortable.”
- “From her first phone call, to training me how to use the machine to checking in on me to ensure everything was running smoothly…I couldn’t ask for more. She made me feel at ease and I could tell that she genuinely cares for the clients she works with.”
- “He attentively listens to his clients to develop an understanding of their needs – and with this information – he is able to adjust and customize the equipment based on the client’s injury.”
- “We were especially impressed she wouldn’t leave without our complete understanding of the unit; as well as making certain any question we had was answered. She is focused, highly-skilled, informed, and charming.”
While it’s encouraging to hear from these patients that we have exceeded their expectations of excellent first-class customer service, we’re looking forward to continuing to deepen our customer service abilities. This feedback enables us to find better ways to do what we love to do most – help patients get back to the lives they love.