Thank you for reviewing the information regarding our Concierge Medicine coupled with the products and services we provide for your patients. After surgery, as your patients recover and rehabilitate, it’s critical that they feel comfortable with how to use the equipment, why it has been prescribed and who they can call if they have questions regarding the equipment.
NuLife provides trained specialists that provide Concierge Medicine for your patients by delivering the prescribed products to the patient’s place of recovery (usually their home), setting the equipment up in an optimal location for the patient, training the patient on use and purpose, and becoming the point of contact if the patient has any questions. This specialist makes it simple for your patient to understand, use and comply with your prescriptions. The result has been a very high compliance rate, yielding recognizable improved recovery and rehabilitation results.
The high-tech products we provide for physicians to prescribe their patients achieve the post-surgical or injury anatomical goals of
- Reduced pain
- Reduced swelling and edema
- Increased ambulation and overall mobility
- Reduced chance of blood clot formation (DVT)
Technology advancements regularly present new products that NuLife considers to best meet your physician goals of better outcomes in patient care. If you have specific needs we will work with you to help get them into your patient’s recovery plan.
PPACA has generated many challenges to providing best care with best outcomes for physicians’ patients. We verify benefits and eligibility of the patient’s plan so we may provide the best equipment and service available. We have filled over 50,000 prescriptions with our effective products using our Concierge Medicine approach and our prescribing physicians have been very pleased with their patients’ results.
Once the physician decides to include NuLife’s products in his or her post-operative protocol:
1. Practice identifies the patient need and faxes NuLife Med the order.
2. NuLife Med researches the patient’s insurance benefits and contacts the patient to review results to ensure there are no unexpected costs.
3. One of our highly trained service associates will contact the patient prior to the date of surgery to schedule time to deliver, set-up and train the patient on the proper utilization of the equipment.
4. Our trained service specialists will provide the patient with contact information in the event they need anything during the duration of their treatment. Our service specialists will revisit the patient as many times as needed.
5. Upon completion of treatment and after the claim has been filed, our patient relations department will contact the patient to ensure they understand the claims process. We provide the patient instructions and assistance with insurance company correspondence.
6. Once the claim has been accepted and processed by the patient’s insurance company, NuLife Med will invoice the patient if applicable.